2009年8月30日星期日

The Unsolve.

Some people have a special ability,we call it Insight. Which means they are able to know what are others thinking, emotion, action, practice, personality and style. It sounds cool. I know many of you have that ability, or maybe a little bit of it.

There was once Einstein said that humans are not even using more than 12% of their own brain, well , maybe he used more. And Marie Curie said :" If someone is able to know what others thinking, he or she maybe god, and this is the ability god is having."

So now, I said many of you having that ability , am I wrong?

Well, guess not, things change, and they made the statement 150 years plus ago.

Many of you do have that ability , me too, a little bit of it.

It is kind of a powerful thing to get someone to know another one and maybe impress by knowing what they want, what they like without telling. Sounds nice, it may help you to make up with guys or girls. With Insight, you can even get to know what is going to happen or what will he or she do in the next moment.

I got this ability after lots and lots of things happen to me. Other word my brain learn this ability itself. For me , I feel like kind of fun and happy while starting, knowing things I wish to know from some people, like personality. lolx.

So, getting to know someone personality letting us to decide wheather that person is good or suitable to mix with. And, things happen to be good, friend, bro/sis, very close with each other, couple or whatever.

But when the time comes, some of you might be the same, start to be afraid, fear about the ability of Insight. Knowing the personality of the one you know well changed. Changes of being not suiting to your personality. Start doing things which cause you to feel bad. Start to make up question like " why will he become like this " , " Is this the one i knew last time", " She is just this kind of person??" , bla bla bla...

" Things change and you cant expect all people remain the same over time " will be the most common answer we will get.

And the more you look into and getting know about what that person think or act , hope for getting some answers, yet the only thing you will get is more and more unsolve question and disappointment.

End of the day which I feel like knowing the thinking of someone isn't helping at all. Yet make me feel pressure and tension. Fear to lost a friend , or someone which you want to be with but you can't. It may be the ability of Insight fail me, or would be too high of expectation for someone fail the ability of Insight. It is no good.

These happen to make someone lost of direction. Asking what should be done.
Or maybe the ability is not complete or perfect, by looking in someone will not be the trueself of that person if he is pretending. And worst thing happened when he go back to his real " him".

Maybe it is not a right way, and somehow I stop to use the ability of Insight. Gaining nothing.
And maybe we are human , just because we are human, there is no need to use such ability. Who knows if 12% uses of the human brain is more than enough. Imagine if someone used up to more than 12%, what will be the counter react, facing question without any answer.

1 条评论:

  1. Leon,

    you asked am I miss out this? The answer is NO. I didn't miss this out. Just I don't know how to comment it. Just can said, I have the same ability also... It really tension to have it. But if my life can't be peace, if I can't have a very cool down mode, I cannot do the right judge.

    That's meant I need to be very peace then I can know everything. Likewise you have this ability, just a slightly different.

    I also can block it. Last time I get used to know what will happen to my ex-bf, but since been hurted. I block all of that. I tell myself, I should stop all and blessing him and those new and old girlfriends will stay happiness.. Since he likes to fool around and do foolish things then I have to let go, so now no more such feel toward him.

    Okay. Now let me ask you, can you know my personality from here?? Haha, just answer like normal, if you hesitate to let know, then forget about it.

    I know you are starting to guess who am I actually. To be frank, in your heart maybe you know who am I. Maybe I think too much.

    Leon, for those problems which can be solved, which has the solutions, it cannot said unsolve. I believe every problem also has it own solution, just depends on how you rate it.

    Ok, let says, one issue raises, it link to party A and you. You wants party A to give u an answer. But party A thinks it's only small affair, y he/she needs to give you an explanation or answer, so he/she will keep silence. Well, but in your heart, you take the answer to be very important in your life, you care what is the answer, so will keep stubborn, get into a blind alley and keep asking. Finally found out, he/she reluctant to give you answer/explanation. You can't take it easy, thus take unnecessary pains to study an insignificant problem, this is what you mention here. So it become unsolve. Am i right? Please correct me if what i said was wrong.

    Just can say, nothing much you can do. If he/she willing to tell sure will call you up and let you know. If he/she not willing, force also not used. Take things easy, you will more happy. If that matters wouldn't cause a very big harm, then try to forget it. Maybe there is one day, he/she will let you know. It just a timing problem. If finally still not get answer, at least you are going to forget and stay happily. Am I right??

    Got this kind of ability is good, sure it has the drawbacks as well... Use it to those you cares for, it's enough. Do not scare to use it. It is one of your value..

    Ok? ^^

    I sound like talk too much rubbish here. The most important is take things easy, your life will be easy. Different people different views, I only hope myself can be an ordinary girl, going all the steps necesary and stay happiness. That's all lor.. How about you? How you think? Is power important to you? Is status important to you??

    Oklah, stop here right now...

    回复删除