2009年8月25日星期二

The Heart

Heart is one the the important organ in our body; heart attack can't be cure, a doctor said.
Heart is use to listen to those things more than just using our hears, a musician said.
Heart is energy that beats every second along the journey, a runner said.

Different individual might say a different concept.

There is one day went to a fruit stall which i didn't realize it is been there for 4 years in my own living area. I brought some oranges. The first time i meet with the boss.

" Finally you came by to buy some fruit, young man."

" Do we know each other already? I though I am the first time here."

" Haha. I watch everyone passing by the street for the last 4 years plus. You live at the house up there, my daughter use to tell me everytime she saw you passed by. A weird kid walking alone without putting any emotion to his face."

" And your daughter?"

" She went study in Japan, don't think she is coming back."

" Haha, interesting, and why do you feel kinda happy when i am here buying fruit from you? It should be normal to you for anyone coming to your stall."

" I don't plan to run this business longer, since there is only me and my wife here. But still I feel kinda happy, to see you walking here smiling at last."


The moment he answer my question, I feel kind of shock. It is like there is some one who put his concern on me, for the pasy 4 years? what the.....
The time i even though that, he is there because of me, waiting for me to give him the ending.

I do realize, how many people, human think with their heart , but not their brain. Have you ever feel the real pain in heart? Why not your head? There is only heart attack. Why not brain attack?

In my life , ever the day I start to know what is emotion, whole of my life, it is like things happen in life running through the flow of my heart with others. Doing what I feel like doing. For every single thing happen , wheather it is good or bad, sad or happiness, they are going in my heart to keep me going to tomorrow.

Holding up all the memories and promises. Keeping in all the lesson and hard times. Gaining the things which i feel it is really valueble in my life, lke the old man at the fruit stall. All in or by my heart.

Thats the reason why I am emotional. And it is also why I learned and move on. It is why i can make promises when everyone feel like it is imposible for a human to hold on to. And it is who I am after all. There was a time when I am doubt that wheather it is no good to put too much emotion for what had happened. Yes it is no good. But not to everything. There are something still, you can't get to know, learn or feel without strong emotion, from heart.

By doing that, I put my soul on six of them, who actually able to indirectly affect my emotion, in other word, to control the feeling of my heart; the truth, I am the one think by using both my heart and brain.

And now , they had become the motion or strenght to every single thing I do to improve.

Yet , I do not lost myself. To be clear, putting the soul of my heart on the six of them is nothing to do for being myself.

And the reason I am doing it, maybe you are doing the same without notice yourself, simple, just because I feel free , happy , relax and able to express my emotion the time I am with them. And the real point i get to be myself when I am with them.

Human live in the time when we breath. How long more you should hide your emotion. Like me, there maybe someone who actually watching you longer or more than you even realize. Sorry for the one who can't get what I am trying to tell in this blog, try to think with your heart, not your head. haha....



*****
Use your head to find the answer when you are getting the work done.
Use your heart to find the answer when you are getting yourself done.

2 条评论:

  1. Leon,

    you would like to tell who but can't reach her/him in this blog?

    Well, if you wish that people to know what you think, how you think, then you have to tell her/him directly yo..

    Not everybody also understand how to use "heart" to do things... Normally people that using "heart" to do things is those people, they can be said are "psycho" in other people's eyes. Emotional.

    Haha, I am that kind of people also. Too emotional. So normally when things cropped up, will easily lost my own ways.. Not a good thing. Too care in some of the things, make ourselves suffers.. Understand? ^^

    回复删除
  2. Hey, hi. Was looking forward to see your msg. My heart feel so. lolx. joking.

    Erm, i do agree.. Not everyone understand; in other way,the one who are using without knowing it could be terrible.... lolx.

    Well actually , the things i am trying to tell that person is the thingabout this blog. That person is smart, maybe to smart. Having a strong direction of thinking, too calm. And can able to catch all the emotional line about others , cause that personis calm and think too well.

    By this , he/she having kind of .. like.. in his life only have black and white area.. dun seems like there are grey.

    Don't know, maybe sometimes i expect too much from others.

    To tell you now i have internet access in hostel , so i may update my blog more offen. Will like to chat with you. There are more stuff i which to tell you and letting you know.

    ^^ wish to see you replay soon.

    回复删除