2009年8月23日星期日

The Buns...

BASE ON TRUE STORY OF MINE. lolx. start of with a less formal style. Okay. Its a sunny saturday,one of my friend suggest that we go for tea with our old school classmates. My friend drove my car and we started our journey, and i have to say except for my friend who was driving, no one knows where we were actually going.

Open the GPS. " waaaooo" , on the screen, 3 journeys.
1st journey : 25km++
2nd journey: 40km ++
3rd journey : 20km++

total of 85km++ What the.....

God. 2 hours drive for tea? I can't even believe it myself. lolx. The time we arrived, and my friend said :" Here is Tanjung Sepang, they sell the best bun in town. Lots of the celebrities were here just to test the buns. "

SWTness.. Anyway, i brought some for her ^^.

On that day. 6 of us, guess some of them were sleeping along the journey, some even complaining that it was crazy, just because of bun..
Well, honestly i feel it was kind of crazy too, too bad the last time I check, i build my life most on craziness.

The bun is nice.

Many people will think that something use to happen to be suck.. but different people think the other way.

Along the journey, I do enjoy side seeing, the forest neutral and the beautiful sea side. The old style kinda living area, old houses and shops. Feel like walking back to history, a time with no rushing for work, no tension for life, no depression over problems. There is one kind of undescridable feelings of relaxation and peaces.

I really can't write the feelings i had at that moment, it is magical, touching. Leave it for your own imagination. haha.

Went back on the evening. Sunset accompany us along the journey. Warm... ^^
There is no point of living life without taking a few chances, someone said that. And I guess thats who I am.

There are someone took airplane to Hong Kong for a DIM SAM breakfast and back to Malaysia in the evening, so what? lolx.

I love the buns. Still warm when i gave them to her ^^ hahaha.



1 条评论:

  1. You so nice... Even my ex-bf also never buy for before.. I envy yea.. Haha ^^

    The girl sure will feel very touch with this.

    Blessing you and hers.

    回复删除