2009年8月31日星期一

The Day when you left. To my God Father... R.I.P

I cant write anything here. Words can't represent my feelings.

Sorry god father... I don't get to see you before you leave... I am sorry.

I start to realize what kind of person I am.. I will reconsider myself.. Or I can't face any of them who really care for me..

I stop crying, seriously... I guess you won't want me to...

As I said growing and leaning in life need a price, but the price this time.. is really too large..

I need sometime, maybe a lot of time, also wanted to say sorry to all of my best friends and Bros... I really need sometime to reconsider myself..

Until the day... I am sorry.

R.I.P to my god father.

4 条评论:

  1. Leon,

    Are you fine now? I am sorry to hear this. Apologies that I don't know what is happening but what I able to tell you is - restrain your grief and accord with inevitable changes.

    Hope you are fine now. I can understand your feeling, the feeling of losing an intimate people. I do understand, don't suspect.

    Life is full with obstacles and ordeals, you have to go thru all of these to lead yourself to the way of growing up.

    Learning and learning from your mistakes, from your past to lead you to the way of maturity. Like what people says, if one person's life is going smoothly since his birth, this is very dangerous. This kind of people never know how to solve a problem when affair is cropped up. This kind of people will always pretending naive, they will not learn and reluctant to learn, they will always know that there is someone who will protect him/her when thing happen. Hence try to create lot and lot of problems.

    So I believe you are in your way of growing up to maturity, so you have to face it. As you said, this time really pay too much of price,too costly to get a lesson, but I believe your god father will hope that you could learn from it. What you learn from this, afterall will become priceless knowledge, only you have it.

    He will happy whenever he reliase it in somewhere where is even far far far from you but nearly in your heart.

    Hope you are fine. I believe you learn it. Tell you a secret, I am old enough to be a mature girl, but unfortunately I still childish, still in struggle what I need to do, what is my characters actually?? lot and lot of questions, non-stop.. Even now also need to rethink about what I should do to make myself to become more reasonable, more logical people.

    Time is needed after all.. So let buck up together ba... Hope you and I no need to use too much of time for this. Do think that we are lucky cos have the chance to learn from all of that. It can make us to be more stronger. ^^

    Hope you are fine... Take care..

    回复删除
  2. well. I do hope to hear from you. As i always do. Cause after all, I do feel much caring from what you say to me. I must thank you. I am okay now. I do learn. ^^ And at least now i know you are a girl. And here i have to say i nvr see girl which can stand all these stuff like what i am facing now. I do kinda admire you. I thank you from what you tell me and i do feel lucky enough to meet you. lol, Hope dat i can meet you. someday. :)

    回复删除
  3. Leon,

    Well, I also on my way of learning to be a mature lady, so I hear a lot of stories from experienced people... Get the points from there and learn it.

    But I am those kind of stubborn people, therefore slowly in adopt all of these. Haha...

    I would like to say thanks very much too. Most of the guys will say I am too busybody.. But you...,so thanks. For me, I hope people I know will voice out their troubles like what you did instead of keep it in their heart. Voice it out and find the solutions together would better than be no head fly, don't know what to do or where to go.

    Oh, yeah.. Looking forward to meet you in another day too. :p

    Always remember, all the memories, all the past could nurturing your future life.. Keep it deep in your heart.

    So you have to cherish what you are having now lor, ok??

    回复删除
  4. Are yu two a couple now? Can yu stop flirtin, Khin? Haha

    回复删除