2009年8月15日星期六

Matches in the Dark. The 25 is coming, again.

Start off with a smile. Take a breath. ^^

This will be a Emo blog, or maybe it is not Emo at all. As i said tomorrow never comes late, time flies, it is going to be 25th , this month. It maybe the day that totally changed the way I live my life 5 years ago. The day she left me, her family, all of the friends, and her life...

May i describe more about her. Well, lets start from the face. Two bright eyes which can look deeply into someone. Holding a guitar or violin wherever she goes. Soft hands , little fingers, which can play anytime along with my piano. A very sweet voice that touch everyones heart. Huging that let me know that she is always be with me; with a bit of cigarette smell of Malborol.

After the day of 25th. There is nothing left for everyone who knows her. No more sitting at the corner she always been sitting in the studio. Losting everything i though i can hold up to. No more walking on the little street she walked every weekends to my house. Lots and lots sadness, Emo, Ego, madness, depression , tensions , hopeless....

That all histories. Tonight, I took out the only picture we have, the picture we took with our band. By looking the smile on all the faces in the picture, i can even feel the happiness right now.
Smile~
I feel like there is a kind of sweet feelings going into my heart. There is no more sadness or depression. I know, there is no point of living in the shadow.

Refresh about all the things happen between us. I remember the time i hate when you smoking inside of the studio. The time we complete the first song we composed. The time when we run away from work. The days we both stay back in the studio, sitting together, singing... The time when you lying on my showder over the night. And the matches we play with after we off all the light. The little touch of the flames taht keep both of us warm together.

Guess it will be a rainny day on the 25th. Who knows. I was smiling all the way when typing this blog. I really wanted to thanks her for giving me a really sweet memory in my life. Because there is no point being depressing over her leaving. I guess everyone who knew her would do the same.

Her leaving made me start smoking, but there is someone now who made me stopped, and teached me smile. haha. I guess i will stick to it, for my own health. lolx. I will miss you, we all will miss you, all the time in our heart. And I will also end off with a smile.

R.I.P my friends.

25th of Agust 2004.

1 条评论:

  1. It's good to keep all the beautiful memories in your heart.

    Realising that you wish to know who is giving comment in your blog. My apologies that I could not tell you. :P

    Can't deny, I like your blog, what you have been writing there. I understand your feeling cos I am facing the same too.

    Therefore, hope you won't mind and let keep this mystique among us, ok?

    Hope you doing fine since thereon. Don't let your family members to worry about you. Let bygone be bygone. I believe the girl will feel peace in the Heaven whenever she knews someone will miss her. Buck up, friend..

    Haha, I am wondering who is the girl could make you stop smoking.. It's a good start. You have to start afresh then. Treasure her, she might the one, who you have been waiting since a very long time ago. Treasure...

    Go go go for it...

    回复删除