2009年8月2日星期日

Knowing_____________ Me

The morning i woke up to look myself in the mirror knowing that my body is still warm.

The breakfast i ate to realize the age of my mom knowing that time flys.

The car i washed to see it dust knowing how long things i stopped care of.

The bottles i cleaned at the bar to let them look shinny knowing the period of time i stopped drinking.

The lighter i kept in place after using knowing that i have stopped smoking.

The piano i played which it sound weird knowing when it is the last tuning.

The picture i looked which took during secondary knowing that i am moving on.

The song i heard that i love the most knowing the things which i hold on always.

The little dog that i love look at me in its eyes knowing how long it have been the last time i touched its head.

The cool wind i need to let me relax knowing how much depression i can stand and left.

The feeling i miss everytime i be with you knowing how sweet the memory is.

The smile i seen always which make me lose all my tension knowing when is the time i learn how to smile.

The phone i am using contain lots of credit knowing how long i nve call my friends.

The people i saw on the street walking with depression and sadness in the rain knowing life is unpredictable.

The guy i saw who always go the same psychologist knowing that human mind are not that easy to cure.

The last minutes packing i do to go back to my college knowing tomorrow never come late.

没有评论:

发表评论