2009年10月28日星期三

To the Nameless One..

Good to hear from you and thanks for all the comment. It is caring and is lovely.

Hope you will settle you stuff fast and get to view my blog again. Well, haha, I won't wanna lose a friend. Lol.

Me and my love one are doing fine and well. Thanks for the blessing. She is very nice to me, caring, good personality and understanding. No worries, my friend.

Well, even I feel kinda weird and empty without you view my blog for sometimes.. But still, I have to want you to take good care. As i always say, " relax". ha ha.

I still don't know who you are. And as last time, maybe I still think that I don't need to know who you actually are, " It is just someone I knew".

My friend, may God bless you in everything you do. Really really hope you will be fine and back as soon as possible. All the best to you too. Seecya.

没有评论:

发表评论