2009年10月20日星期二

Temperature..

The day when I hold you.
Every moment I stick to you.
Every time you are with me.
Every second I miss you.
Every week when I meet you.
Every feeling I though of you.
Every touch I had from you.
Every minutes I say I love you.
Every words I message you.
The heart I gave you.
Every comfort you gave me.
Every senses we kissed.
Every strong bang I had in my heart for you.
Every thing I done for you.
The only one is you.
Every fingers we hold together.
Every places I went with you.
Every promise I promised you.
Every imagining future I had for you.
Every phone call I said I want to marry you.
Every morning texting with you.
Every journey along with you.
Every way I get you.
Every coming years I will be with you.
Every red faces I saw you.
Every night I need you.
The lips which I hunger of you.
Every thing I do with you.
Every meal I ate with you.
Every occasion I bring along you.
Every plan we want to do.
Every sentences I told you.
Every sanitizer I took from you.
Every crush me to you.
Every song I play for you.
Every secret I share with you.
Every present I gave you.
Every blog I wrote about you.
Every dream which having you.
Every luck I wished you.
Every train I waited for you.
Every jokes I tell you.
Every tales I talk bout you.
Every movie hugging you.
Every Gami Bear tasted with you.
Every understanding I had from you.
Every confidence gave by you.
Every remarkable memory when taking photo of you.

The madness increase in body temperature having you.

Lou por. I love you.

没有评论:

发表评论