2009年10月18日星期日

The Special 19.

The day which things begin. My day became more meaningful day by day. My sun on the sky seem more brighter, and even it rains, feeling like the cold wind flows in to my heart to make me feel comfort.

The day which emotional happens. The restaurant gave me a personal space. Having warm lights with a sense of darkness. A special feeling when I touched. It is warm, like tears of someone come down through her face. Like there was no spaces between both of us.

The day which I slow down my steps. The path seems to became longer then ever. For the first time I wish the way I walked never end. My hands required strength to hold.

The day which I always keep my eyes close. As if I don't need them anymore. I can feel the heart beats, I can feel the breath. I can feel the touches, and increasing temperature.

The day which I became to have 2 personality. Which separated miles away. Took care by someone who thinks the same way with me. I don't feel lonely anymore days go by.

The day which I am singing new song in my heart every night before I sleep, or get to sleep. I love the tempo; like the stars are singing for me too.

The day which I can't stop laughing. Smiling putted on my face the whole day. Acting crazy and madness. Guess same goes to the one who understand my heart. smile....

The day which I change my hair style the other day. My friends, for the first time, yeah, I cut my hair. Hope you all will like it, well.. I love it.

The day too.. which I get injures on my body. Marks every way. Seems like bleeding. It hurts .. it hurts a lot..

There will be lots and lots of 19th coming along my life. And I want as such 19 as I can. That is a promise. For all the touches my feel, all the comfort, all the warmness.. for the eternally, there will be a 19 ahead.

May i hold U Always next Xmas.

没有评论:

发表评论