2009年10月27日星期二

The Perfect of the Inperfection

In the world we hope to have a great appearance. Some of them have it, some of them don't. And even some of us complain about our own appearance, or some of us are not confidence at all with it.

Nowadays, there are new movies telling that maybe in future, we can use robot to replace we ourselves, with perfect figure , perfect body, perfect look , perfect talent and perfect condition. Or maybe biological research find out that there is way to make human immortality so and so.

Talking about finding a hot guy or a sexy girl to fell in love with?

Yeah , that will be great.
But how long can beauty stay up to?

Human don't need that, we don't need that exactly. Most of us is not perfect. Take me for example, I am kinda skinny. Lol... I may want to have a strong muscular body. A girl may want to have a hot sexy body figure, at else I thought.

Not until I meet a special someone. She is pretty, sexy, nice body figure and a sweetest smile. One that I can't even believe that I am with her now. I was thinking like, How can she accept me as another part of her.

But once I am with her, she care about me, know about me and make me see many things clear.

You are actually kinda good looking.

You are very caring.
You are very good at comfort me and make me laugh.
You always make me feel sweet.
You are a good listener when I need you.
You take me seriously.

All the things she told me.....

I guess this is the best part, just because no one in the world can be perfect.

But for me and her, we both are perfect for each other, better than anyone else.
Holding her hand make me feel on the top of the world.
Being to miss her even minutes after leaving her house.
Feeling comfort hugging her heart while sleep.

That's the only way I guess human can be perfect.

Its funny. The main word I name in blogs can't be use by human but created by human themselves.

Actually it can. We human just need to change its form.




In my heart, you are perfect darling..
Loving you, makes me perfect..

1 条评论:

  1. Leon,

    It's great to hear you're in love now. Not so depress now.

    As a friend, I am glad you do.

    I hope someone that I care, love also will alike with you, who only cares for the one you loves, no flirt around, no play around, no more than 1 girlfriend, no lie me since i know him.... I hope even now the girls that besides him is another girls that I know.

    But it's impossible... I know.

    Well, even flesh and blood brothes/sisters also won't have the same characters, personality... some more you not him... sigh..

    Btw, just to let you know I will not visit to your blogs page for some time. Don't know how long, maybe 2 weeks, maybe 1 month, maybe 2 months, maybe half year, maybe 1 year... Haha, something hanging up, I need to settle, don't know how long it will take.

    Anyway, you sure have my blessings.... Hope I m visiting you blogs in next time, I will hear some good news from you.

    Maybe two of yours are going to engaged lo... Must happiness yea.. ^^ All the best.

    回复删除