2009年10月24日星期六

The Eternity


If I have soul. It will not be mine anymore. It is taken away. If I awake one night. It will be cold than any other day. It is lonely.

How can I get to own you? How can I get to hold your hands always?

Human can't go against nature flow. Even if we say fate never decide everything. When we come into life, we try to grab as much as we can without realizing we will lost all of them one day.

If we have soul. I guess it will be the only thing carry on after the last day. It never ends.

They say reality is more important than imaging funny ideas and unreachable dreams. And some of them even try to remember sweet ideas and remarkable nice dreams. Yeah. It may sound a waste of time. But the one without it is even worse.

If we have dreams. I guess it will be the only thing hold you to rest well. Never want to go away if you're in it.

How long is life?

It will be just the remaining amount of breath we can take. Or sometimes some of them don't even get to.

If we are breathing. I guess it will be the luckiest thing which is happening to you. I am breathing with you.

How difficult to us to live on our life?

There will be depression, difficulties, tension, reality, way of surviving. Fighting for power. Defensing ourselves. Protect our loves one. Going against fate which we don't like to be controlled.

If we live in hard life. I guess it will be the only thing to keep and make us stronger and fearless. I am living with you.

May I get to keep something, hold on to something or love something; until the last second of me.

We human make the word "Eternity", which means things never go to an end.
But we don't get to use the word, cause we know nothing will be.

To everyone who read this post, try to think about it.

smile~ For me. She let me realize that there is eternal, falling deep in our heart, we will be eternal for each other.

Letting our heart to lead us isn't so bad. At least I am living better than other days now.


If I have soul. It will not be mine anymore. It is taken by you. If I awake one night. It will be cool than any other day. Because I am missing you.

If there is a chances for me to use the word eternity. I would have to say.

I love you.

3 条评论:

  1. Hi, how are you lately? How u feel after exam? fabolous feelings? Relax?

    Erm, Eternity... The word that everybody wishes to...But lot and lot of things are out of our control.

    There is no eternity for 2 parties if they are not suitable... Am i right? No matter how deep u loves someone, if no faith, not suitable, a relationship cant thru all eternity o...

    ^^

    回复删除
  2. Hi. Hope to hear from you much. Yeah. I understand, and agree to what you said. ^^
    Hope you are doing well my friend.
    I have the one I may love for the rest of my life. Even it may not be eternity, but I will hold until my last second of my life. Wish me and her luck.

    回复删除
  3. Yeah, you have my blessings.

    回复删除