2009年9月7日星期一

Walking along.

Days passed. I start to settle a lot of things which are unsettle. Friends , family, brothers, me myself. Knowing of so many things which I never realize all these while. Got a kind of release after every thing I did.

We do pay a lot in our life to learn; and to move on. But , I am still who I am, no doult. I do remember every single thing I said and keeping every little promise. I do.

Week passed, I rarely have enough sleep. I miss those who are important to me yet I still stop contacting them currently. I may need more time, as I always say. But I do miss you all. I do miss you.

Seeing things at different point of view isn't that bad; at least I do feel better, in a way.

Things happened around me, everyday. They all went into my brain and I do remember every second of it and I don't know why. Waiting for the time which I am able to walk back to my normal way of life.

And things happen to me make me realized all the negative side of myself. And because of this, I try to go around places, look for people which I have things to settle with them, and settle it. And I do feel great that luck is on my side; I get to meet those people somehow.

And it let me know that who actually care, who actually able to care , and those who wish to care but I never give them a chances to. Without those voices I do feel lonely as ever. I miss them.

Time has allow me to move on soon, or maybe I am moving. I really do not wish to lost any friendship anymore. I don't want to lost anyone anymore. I wish the one I do love and care are able to walk along with me through my living days, at least in my heart.

Until the day I am really back..



I miss You. I really miss you.

1 条评论:

  1. It's a good started. Quick quick settle and start a refresh. Don't let those people who cares you down. Hope it will be good.

    Just let me know when you really back to the right way. I am waiting for your good news. Haha...

    Encouragement is needed for you, so go on and on to it.

    Who you miss? Tell them straightly. Don't wait till the time passed. Don't let yourself to be regretted.

    Ok?? ^^ You are not alone all the way...

    回复删除