2009年9月13日星期日

Blood on Our OwN

As we live on , we meet friends, and some of them may be understandable, nice, charming, caring, smart, honest, selfish, ugly, whatever. Different people have different action , personality and thinking.

When we first meet with whoever, we may "target locked" as the first time we knew them.
" He is this kinda person "
It is what we usually say.

People are connected the same way, knowing, but the result is different. Even there is nothing more than friendship, even its normal, how 1 people tread his or her friend is totally different.

It is normal.

But for some of them may think that why is my friend act so cool to me yet for me he/she is the one I though we should be good friends, or we should be close.

Why my friend never cares about what happen to me, why the things I though it mean something but mean nothing to my friend, and will disappointed to say that he/she doesn't care.

Think too much.

If anyone agree or in the same situation, I guess i have to say, we are thinking too much.

Each of us in one earth, having own life, having the one we actually love , care , hate , etc.
Sometimes, as someone said to me, it may be the matter of time. Our friend or the one we care the most, they may care of us too, but in a different way, may not spoken out , but they do care.

And even we should think about, they may want to say something, something that show lots and lots of care to us, but sorry to say , we never gave them any chances. And it may not be the right time they think they should say it.

Whoever person in this world I guess, they have a heart , just like what we think we have. Our friends , the one we love , the one around us, they do Care.

But please don't judge them before they even have a chances to, for the one who we think is that important to us, it is not fair.

1 条评论: