2009年9月23日星期三

Telling~ Knowing~

Human get to know thing when, they knew things, they saw things. But for know from others, the only get to know by listening. Which means someone need to tell another one to let him or her know.

" Bu-shit. There is no use even I tell her. "

" There will no be a good ending, forget it , i Don't wanna tell him. "

" I love her, but she already have a boyfriend, so i guess i just wait..."

" There is no need for me to tell, i will just follow the flow.."

People will come out with funny thinking.

Or some of them , wish to let him/her to know , wish to tell but dare not, korean drama style, and still wrote things indirectly on blog wish that him/her will accidently find out?

oh dear god~

Why can we just, okay , i will suggest to the one who really are the type of people that i wrote about above, to go to the cinema, watch the movie call " The Ugly Truth".

swt...

Right , Serious. Same goes to guys and girls, what is the worst thing in life? It is nothing more than having something in your heart which you wanted to tell someone but you don't or dare not and hurt you badly.. or madly maybe. You can't even do anything else more, you can't concentrate, you are no on form doing your stuff, and go blur straight away when the one is standing in front of you.

Why can't we just tell what we feel or want to let him/her know to the one? It is just words, and this is more than words, words with feelings , with hope, with tears, with love.

As I said in my older post, lots of time we need to think by using our heart instead of our brain. Don't care what will happen, just tell. Let the one know what you are think, what is your feeling to him/her.

There is no need for guys to act cool, just say it. Affraid of losing a friend after tell her your true feeling? Forget it. Girls are not that simple. You will only lose a friend because the thing or Emoness you put on yourself after telling, sorry guys i have to say, its lame, girls think that way.

People like to know things, same goes to what other are thinking of them, they wanted to know so much. That why, tell them. I bet we are the same.


" Why did you tell me you like me in the first place? "

" Cause now you had a boyfriend, that why i choose not to tell.."

" AND HOW THE HELL I SURPOSE TO KNOW?" see...?



Telling is not stupid nor brave, it is the first and last thing we do, and believe me, you will have a good night sleep tonight.

2 条评论:

  1. Haha, I always tell the one I care, I love. But of course, not get used most of the time if that person does not likes you. Haha, my ex is the good example in here. I care, I love, but what is going now? He changed heart, love other ppl o.. But at least I tell, right?

    回复删除
  2. I agree, at least you tell. Well, i guess you do sleep well at nite. cause you have nothing to keep in your heart which you wanna to tell. it maybe one of the hardest thing to do in life. Letting ppl to know. the same way goes to us.

    And my friend, thanks for viewing my blog everytime when you free, i am very thankful for all the comments. Update soon , and i wish you are here to read ^^. take care and all the best.

    回复删除