2009年9月13日星期日

To the Nameless One

Hey. Thanks for all the comment and i have to say everything you said were correct. You were right about me. And if you say that i may know who are you... Well, i don't. It may be , It may be not. Maybe you are close to me , maybe you are far from. You know me.

But still, knowing who you are actually or not is no big deal. This is our way right? ^^

I may know who are you one day, or , I will keep you here , as one person who understand me, here. And no matter if i know who are you some other day , you can be you, and leave "the one here" remain to the nameless.

You were right, i do need to tkae things easily. And thats the way , the right way to do things the right way, the power to hold things on nicely.

I do wish our connection here never ends. I do need people to give me comment, at least someone who understand me, like you , your comment.

Thankyou very much, my friend. I thankyou. ^^

没有评论:

发表评论