2009年5月29日星期五

When will you.

The one midnight , i woke up , taking a walk downstairs. Living in the hostel at nilai , Pajam. Enjoying walk alone under the moonlight, feeling free and relax, everyone is resting, quite..... i love the mood.

Walking down to the garden, side seeing , realizing the flower , sepilok borneo, is so beautiful and attractive. I decided to walk to the center of the garden , laying down on the grass. Opened up my eyes slowly... I saw stars .. Bright enough to lighten up my face. It is stunning, and i never seen so much of them before.. I saw scorpio too.

There are light in the study room that available for 24seven at the 2nd floor. Few of my classmate were doing their revision for the resit paper tomorrow. They saw me of couse , a weird little guy laying down on the garden ; they smile ..

They walked down the staircase , walked near me , laying down too , just like i did, head to head. 7 boys , looking for their own horoscope in the sky. The night was so silent even we can hear the butterfly wind bit. We never chat , never make a single noise. It seems like they all forgotten about the exam tomorrow, putting the natural smilely on their face.

After bout 15 minutes... it seems like the time stop running.. butterfly stop bitting.. the cloud stop moving... We took a deep breath.. Here comes the wind ...


A great wind blowing through the whole Pajam area. All of us closed our eyes, enjoying the most relaxing time in our life... It is incredible... it seems like all of our depress , our happiness , tension , pressure, ideas and even soul had been bring away by the strong wind..

At that moment , we guys realize what if the real "Peace" .. the few second. We really found peace; at peace....

I really wished to bring along my lover , my friends , the one that is most important for me , to show them , what actually is peace... The harmony ... the most relaxing moment it should be.

Back to the hostel , starting to refresh about stuff and things happen before in life. When is the last time laying in the garden at night ..When is the last time you open your eyes, look up high watching the stars .. When is the last time looking deeply to the flowers in the garden .. When is the last time you hear butterfly wind bit.. When you having the most relaxing time in life... When will you get peace...

I realize whatever bu-shit stuff thats happened to me at my pass , or future.. I dont care no more. All i needed... is only few second of it... much better then anything else.

When will you . . . . . . . . . .

1 条评论:

  1. you should open a chat box dude =) i miss that particular night too, where i saw hundreds of stars shining in the sky, giving me the feeling of i'm part of the world. amazed. well, that was few years back in klau though ^^


    flaff

    回复删除