2009年5月24日星期日

The Emotional Release at Star Hill

Had a call todaY from my brother, bring me to star hill hanging out with my parents. I called my buddy Tommy to tag along.
We walked around Pavillion to StarHill. Went shopping , looking at different design of shop and restaurant, my parents like that. erm erm..
The DEWAR'S 12 ... classed...


Little start light~~ a road which holds my heart..


I love it~ as long as i am in the mall.. Its like my home...

relax....

The great music hall ... the singer sang great ..

The Twicgeling Bar... look closely , the bottle wall ~~ cool ha The Heienken Fury~~

In front of Jogoya... Emo also need to eat rite

Bro :" Hey! Stop poser ! we are late dumass! "

me :"#@$%^$%...."

As my parents enter Jogoyo, they told me all the wood made stuff in the restaurant is TEAK WOOD. It is the most expensive wood in the world. It can stand as long as 100 years without any damage and its waterproof.. the value as same as gold.. Wthell. it is stunning, just like the all thw wood i stand infront of, think i will take stupid poser photo like this har? It is all Teak Wood , 1 piece of it cost around 3 to 4 hundred. swt.........................

The best KING CRAB... sorry dude. You were my main course...

The Best Design of Themed Coffice house. Melaka style~~ The BUFORI ... It is a brand new car. oh god~ no time for emo, CAMERA!

Alrite, dats all , guess today was a relaxing and happy one. Enjoying the meal , the mall , the design , the atmosphere, the people , the car , and the mood. ^^'' The best part was... my mother when to LV shop to look at the hand-bags, try it of course...

mum :" This bag design is not nice , it is common and it get dirty easily. "

GUESS WAT... it is a LV white hand-bag cost RM6530.. -______- """" i never know my mum is so rich.....

With a stomach full of crab , unagi , cheese , food and coconut , "Hey khin, let go get the fruit with chocolate! last call ! haha! " Tommy eat non-stop XD , it is time to go home. Pack up all the stuff , i need to go back to hostel at nilai again, worst thing it is a monday. oh well...

Wonder if one day i can bring my other half to places like this.. enjoying the happiness and relaxing mood.. ^^ looking forward to it.

- END -

1 条评论:

  1. Yee !! Go emo-ing at starhill din ajak me!! HA HA! Nice bottles dere!! XD

    回复删除