2009年5月22日星期五

What will you do at the next turning.

As i am a lonely kinda of person, honestly i dont have many friends. Some of them may think that i am a positive guy, and others , a guys who likes to Emo ; think too much maybe. From the last time i can recall, i am living in sadness, and maybe too much of it make me able to face or handle things much better.

People call me crazy, hanging-out all alone in the mall the whole day watching 3 movie in cinema straight. Having my breakfast , lunch and dinner, Going home~~.
" I dont understand what he is thinking."
" Who care , he is full of shit.."
well.. of cause you dont..

Right. I am a 100% Emo guy.

Not until i have a few friends in my life, currently.. With them , I realize things can be better, learning how to be happy , to smile. To hold up to the happiness and easy life, I do take up the friendship seriously, treating everyone nicely without thinking of myself. Cause what i need is just be with them, it is all i needed.

Yet when time goes on.. I realize I cant really hold up to something forever. Selfishness is not allowed. Each of them have their own life, dreams to aim big. As a good friend, I did actually support them. Me, i will support whatever they do is right.. as long as i live.

So finally, i am coming back to the original point again. I am all alone.

I used to smoke, Marborllo is my favorite. I was in the street, walking with no reason and out of sudden , a old man appear in front of me asking me for a cigarette.

" You look so down youngone. "
"yeah.. Life is full of sadness and loneliness yet i am here to stand most of it... sometimes i wonder if i am able to delete some of the memories of my."
"Well , you wounldnt want to, even if you can."
"yeah.. 1 more ciragette?"
"Sure. I guess you really are dat lonely youngone, we do really chat even i am a old strainer and asking people for ciragette."
"we have no differents do we? we are both walking in the street for no reason. Wonder how you are able to stand the loneliness for so long? "

" Hahaha, you never watch movie? there is a say [ AFTER TODAY THERE IS TOMORROW] . All you need to do , is relax. Treat yourself better , just relax. ha ha ha.."

relax?.... relax...

Relax, just relax.. I have been telling myself, telling my friends , telling anyone or everyone who has or facing problems. It is useful , relax, tomorrow is coming.

I wish everything is going to be fine. One day i start wishing to see what willl i become in the future 6 years. As now , i am doing automotive engineering, thought that everything is going to be fun.... But out of sudden.. disappointed stuff happened... sadness never actually leave me. That night , i am in hostel feeling as cold as ever.

And now , i start to blur myself without asking why am i Emo, why am i sad , why my heart is feeling weird , feeling pain. Tried to relax, but my heart is like.. filled with Cola. I promised my friends not to smoke and drink again. I am putting hope on them , hoping they are good and worth . But things happen to pain me, show that i actually dont know them, and need to re-understand them all over again; they are not what i expect all these time.

Yet.. maybe some of them will say that i am an idiot, i am still supporting them to do what it is right, as long as they are happy. And for me, will carry on like this alone... i dont mind, when i miss someone, all i do is smile..


So , an artical is being post in my automotive college, being like this....

( If you are in a car race. The split time between you and your opponent is just 1.3 seconds. Your car advantage is its top speed. But every time once you reach 120 km/h there is a 80 degree turning forcing you to break. And everytime you thought you are going to catch up, end up the split time get more after each turning.

And you are the driver , in life as in the race.. Things happened to be disappointed in a sudden after you gave hope. What will you do at the next turning? ...................................................................................................................................................................
.................................................................................................

From : ONG KAR KHIN. )

2 条评论:

  1. hey kar khin..no man is an island.im sure frens r always there for u as long as u call for them. of cos, each of us has our own life to lead, can't possibly put all our attention on a certain person but some frens will still give u words of encouragement and lend their listening ears to u when u feel troubled. We don need many frens but just a few good frens whom we can share our happiness and woes together. what matters most is the quality of the friendship.
    Pls don smoke anymore.
    Thou i cant always listen to ur woes but ican still give u moral suport and words of encouragement or advice when u need them. I can do that if u write ur feelings on this blog.
    I am sure u will find a suitable gal who will love u jus as u love her tt much.Don let the past experience make u lose faith in your future encounter with another gal.

    ur cousin

    回复删除
  2. hey guy, cheers up.. you are not alone. You still have your family members there accompany you all the way. smoking and drinking beers are not good for health, better dont take it anymore.

    I am being down like you when I ended up with my partner. My 1st lover. I lost all my confindence to get a new one, while my partner already has a new companion before break up with me. No choice, my 1st lover not love me at all,force also not use. I rather alone than forcing in love.

    Life still needs to go on, just cheers up... i am blessing you will find another lover soon and stay happiness all the time.

    回复删除