2009年7月26日星期日

The Untouchable.

It is a late night. After a late saturday dinner, i went home, looking for a cool drinks. I did really feel warm.. from the weather ? from my body? Or izit from my head, i can't tell. I really can't tell. At the moment i though it was the small bottle of bir i had during my dinner start to take its effect.

It take strenght for me to breath, feeling blur. Feeling tired but don't feel like sitting down. I took out my shirt, took a bath; but it doesn't help me to cool down. It seems like there are something, something that will make all the memory come back to me again. Start to think about stuff which happened , good and bad, terrible.

The pain of the memories are consuming my strenght, my heart start to feel hard again...

I tried my best to breath slowly, hold my hands together. In my mind, i was trying to stop thinking about anything, closing the door of the history of myself.

The make me feel better, since it was not a windy night, as everyone did , thinking or recall about all kinda happy and good memory i had. My friends, brothers , pet sis... all of them. Thinking about the one who teach me how to relax , how to play piano and the one who teach me how to smile. Took out my phone, look at all the pictures i took...

smile...

Start to realize that actually memory is the best and the most dangerous part of a person. It will be the best medic or the worst poision in our brain. There is no telling or we can't select what will become our memory or delete it away once it is there. All we can do is choose not to touch it anymore, to seal it up.

A strong memory guy may be the most depress guy ever. Guess it is the time people need to stop touch with all their old and rather sad memories. We want to be better; i promise to myself to be better and i will be better. Until the day the untouchable leave this world with my soul.

没有评论:

发表评论