2009年7月10日星期五

The Starring Night~

Just like every weekdays. Me and my friend, Ah Lee were walking for dinner at mamak. There was less vehicle on the road , which make the whole street and area looks quite. It was kinda windy... cool. I was thinking it might be a very good evening which i may have a wonderful mood for dinner.

After both of us had our dinner , chatting , we realize that there are so many star in the sky, totally clear and bright. I see the SCORPIO, shining bright top on the sky. I feel excited...
Blood boiling flowing within me.

It is like the SCORPIO sign giving me strength..

Seriously i get lucky that night. My eyes turned sharp... And there are a evil smile on my face.


I ran out again at 3.30 midnight to the little hill behind my college, loooking up to the sky, facing the SCORPIO sign..

Standing on the top of the hill with a cross post, closing my eyes.. Listen to the cool wind ; it seems like i can hear the voice of people singing , and the music of the opera~

Screaming out loud in my heart... Madness.

My soul was away for moment before i come back to my senses.

Water dropping down... Raining.. is all dark in the wood, i can even feel my own breath. It is cold... very cold...

The ultimate release, and now i was all in fear, walking slowly down the hill. I can't believe I am actually kinda enjoying the rain, at the same time hoping I never see anything unnecessary..

Alright, can't get to see anything in the sky anymore, went back to my hostel , everyone else slept , took my bath , took a 4 hours rest...

And from what crazy things i did, it is out of expectation , lose of my senses...
But sometime people should take a chances to do what they really wanted or feel like doing.
Without any second of delay , without any moment of considering , doing things which they don't even know what will it gonna be...

There is no point living life without taking few chances. Who knows life , may just more than being in life.

I love the night.

1 条评论:

  1. Oh, yea.. I like this. Not remember start from when I never have had the chance to lay down on the field and look at the darkness sky full with stars. Your blog make me recall all my happy golden time in the past. I hope I can go back to the time even 10 minutes also can.. My college time, I enjoyed the most...Thanks a lot..

    回复删除