2010年6月22日星期二

The Mirror.

Starting from the day I choose to be, facts that I can't have everything in both hands. It was heavy and too heavy in deep. Everytime I look into the mirror, to prove I am still alive with the choices I made. And as you said reality is more important.

But doesn't mean I gave up. It is the way whether things are going with me, or not.

All the blames and hard feelings, I couldn't help it. But why the one once use to smile turn on me with the black heart? Keeping those feelings ever help. But they rather keep than telling to my face when it is able to.

Fair enough, not everything have to be say to let others understand, even if they do.

The world is turning, and things do change. But my heart, do not, for the things necessary of course, without force. Funny that people will actually blame for nothing to someone who care.

This is not what it seems, my friend. Friends do know. We use to say that remember? How long you still wanna hold on to it? Not slapping on my face? Go ahead.

But does it really needed? What can be change? Relax, I am cool. Or do you think things are really what you think that way. Is it? Maybe... who knows.

I believe that we use our heart even on the first day we intro our names. I do. I have done nothing to hurt, but rather giving care from a far far place where we couldn't even meet.

Even now I am kinda alone here.. Now. So? What the hell for waking up in the midnight writing something which comes to my head for damn. Because I still care and I do believe the next time we meet, the heart is still there; because I still tell others that " Friend knows". And because of that I know what you are thinking.

No more bed time story acting cute for kids and tell. To me, tell it. If you think I did any harm in the past and present. And be sure of that before anything to at least let me respect, the heart is still there.

Because at the end, the one I believe and love, they are here. Because they knows. And from now until the day I am still able to see you, I hope I can still see your heart, as a friend who knows.



(This post is referring to specific friend, no offenses to others, thank you.)

没有评论:

发表评论