2010年4月26日星期一

Before You Say : I Do..

Together with you.
I feel no mistake.

Holding you forever
I feel no regret.

When they say guys said the same thing
I may be different..
Because you trust me.

The day you say you are busy
I feel like helping.

Love is so remarkable from you
I have no doubt of that.

To be your man
I will do all of that.

Love to see you in white dress
Just like walking into the pass life.

Love to put jacket onto you
When we both are in the cold.

Taking up all the weight and load
Forget about what is tired.

Waking you up in the morning
That is what I will do after making your breakfast.

Washing all the clothes
Is the only thing I won't let you do.

To hug you to cure all you pressure
Cause I need you to cure mine the same time.

What will be the hardest thing to do for you
Is will be to leave you off to work.

When I am playing the black and white key
I hope I will play it all to you.

Decide the ranking of your food
I will be the first to grade.

Keep refreshing to keep your life fresh
Cause you are fresh to keep me refresh.

Hold your hand when outing
As you hold mine through our life.

Hold you face when you rest
To make sure you are real and with me always.

Love your heat, Love you smile
Love your tears when there is only me around.

Take a picture with the red rose
Make it the first , make it the most.

Kiss on your lips, Kiss at your head
Kisses on your face like all the stamper I made.

See the sunset with all the joy
Cause here you are with me to look at the sky.

Making your room clean
As making you bath as warm as it can.

Watching TV with my love
As walking into the love story to love you , my love.

Be your couple, Be your teddy bear
Be your husband and don't other people dare.

Calling you Baby, calling you honey
Calling you Bao Bao for the rest of my life.

If the little wish can really come true
There are million of yellow light I can run through for you.

Read again and look again.
Before you say :" I do"

If you agree and said
I will give it all to you

To my Baby, to my wife
To the last girl in my life.

3 条评论:

  1. Ong, your gf is quite happiness o.. ^^
    Hihi, to be frank, not much man will do everything for their woman...
    Erm, outing with my ex, no holding hands as he worries the other girls will see he with me.. visited to his house, I like a stranger.. Sat in the living room with his father, he left me to face his father alone with the panic feels whilst he went to his room to call the other girl... LOL.. who am i?? Visited to my house with empty hand... U're man, will u feel disgrace if you have this kind of friend??
    But anyway glad to hear you are different from him lar.. At least I saw one more man that really different from him..
    Thanks...^^

    回复删除
  2. Hey, how are you my friend. Great to hear from you again. Yeah my gf is happy, and i am trying to make her whole family happy.

    Sorry to hear about your ex. Omg, no offenses but.. I hate this kinda guy. Luckily is your ex. ^^ taking a girl back home to meet the parents, a guy should be proud, but not putting the gf on the sofa and ran away.

    Yes, i will feel disgrace, maybe all of the guy like me will do. That why i wrote this one, before a guy or girl say I do. Please ask your heart, ask yourself, are you able to say it. Cause this will be it, the most serious words you will say in your whole life, and we hope we need to say it only once, to the right one.

    New blog coming soon. And, get a new nice guy ^^.

    回复删除
  3. oh, cool man. Your gf will be the most happiness lady in the world.. So nice.

    Yeah, no new nice man for at this moment, the career is the most important... I happy with it.. Just let the nature take it course.

    Anyway, thanks a lot... ^^

    回复删除