2009年6月6日星期六

Baby dream..

Anyone of you had crazy dreams? I had a lot XD Crazy~ totally .. But it happen so real , it is long , it seems like i have been inside it for days. I had it last night. Funny , i became a father. Have no idea who my wife is. dAMNN.. lolx

Once i get back to my house , lots of my friends were there , congrats me that i had became a dad. wth.... T.T do i seems that old. the best part is my parent called me to take good care of the baby. Well i guess is a "he" , he is cute. ^^

As i can recall , i brought him to the mall to have a walk , buy him food, brought him to the park , had a side seeing. I actually asked " who is you mum " ; the only thing he do is " Ba Ba."
@.@ """ swt..

The second day (in the dream) , i brought him together with my brothers for breakfast. They kept saying that my baby is cute , funny , fat , white. lolx. But at that time, i was affraid to ask my bro who actually is my wife. XD

Baby also got already , dont know who is the mother? god -___-""

Alright , i woke up finally , miss the baby , he is really cute, at least he never pee on my clothers. XD

So blur ... dunno what had happen. The moment i woke up , i dont even know wheater i am still inside the dream , or it was really a dream. ^^ Hope the baby i have in the future looks like him, kinda look like me XDD , Wish for that.

Feel kinda happy and excited when all my friends congrat me for becoming a dad~~

没有评论:

发表评论